Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Halloween Costumes

zombiegirlzombiegirl beating the drum of the lifelessin a dry wasteland Veteran
edited September 2011 in General Banter
What's everybody planning for this year?

For the past four out of five years, I've been some sort of zombie (naturally... but last year I defaulted to Pippi Longstocking, my childhood hero) and this year I ALMOST decided on Daria... but went zombie nurse from Silent Hill at the last second.

I know this is pretty far in advance, but I just spent 4 hours plastering and painting my mask today so it's on my mind. I really do think I'm going to outdo myself with the gore/scare factor this year. :)

And you?

Comments

• I stay home and watch "Young Frankenstein" every Halloween :)
  • zombiegirlzombiegirl beating the drum of the lifeless in a dry wasteland Veteran
    excellent choice mountains! without a doubt, my favorite mel brooks film.

"abby someone... abby... normal. i'm almost sure that was the name."
  • What knockers!

Why zank you :)
  • MindGateMindGate United States Veteran
    edited September 2011
    I'm being a Christian priest. :rolleyes:
  • Mr_SerenityMr_Serenity Veteran
    edited September 2011
    Halloween will be on a Monday this year. Makes me think there won't be too many parties for it around here. I sure don't know of any. But we will see. Maybe I'll do something. Last year was pretty fun. No parties, but still hung out with a friend, went out for dinner and a movie, walked, talked it was a fun night. Maybe something else like that again this year, since I don't know where the parties happen on Monday night lol.
  • zombiegirlzombiegirl beating the drum of the lifeless in a dry wasteland Veteran
    @Mr_Serenity it seems like no matter what day halloween falls on, the parties always gravitate towards the saturday. at least, all the house parties i'm going to are on saturday. halloween is my favorite holiday so there's never a year that i don't celebrate it :)

@MindGate very nice, lol. just out of curiosity, is there a reason why?
  • I'm going to leave candy out and a bowl of water for spirits on my shrine shelf. And candy bits for any kids who come to the door.
  • MindGateMindGate United States Veteran

My mom said: Haha, hey, Jarred, why don't you be a priest? I'll be a nun.

And that was that. :)

My mom said: Haha, hey, Jarred, why don't you be a priest? I'll be a nun.

And that was that. :)
    lol, that's cute. if you guys travel together, you might confuse some people... :)
  • Reminds me of the movie, canon ball run.