Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

A body of two.

edited September 2011 in Philosophy
I read this article (no link sorry) and it was about this boy. And he was convinced that he had someone else in his body. And this wasn't a demon or a bad thing it was his friend. As a child he grew up speaking to his friend and everyone remembered his invisible friend. He even said that his friend promised to never leave. As he grew older his friend grew older they write with different hands, have different voices, have different thoughts/ideas/plans. Even their friends notice it and associate with the one they choose.

Is this even possible?

I mean anything is possible. I don't doubt him for a second. But can anyone imagine something like that? Is that a reincarnation crash? How would you describe this?

Isn't this just a weird thought to have?

Comments