Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Happy Birthday, Sangha!!

NirvanaNirvana aka BUBBA   `     `  South Carolina, USA Veteran
edited March 2006 in General Banter
Happy 14, Mark. Just in case you happen to look up what your friends at Newbuddhist are up to, I thought I'd drop a line.

I don't know how to send electronic cards over chat sites, so I'll just have to wing this one.

Imagine the tackiest, most inappropriate, birthday card with OLD PEOPLE on it.
OK. You open it up and it says, "You are the only one I know that can truly appreciate the many levels of meaning this card has. And besides, anybody else would take this seriously."

Well, I'm not that good at sending cards, but didn't want to miss this auspicious occasion of wishing you a healthy and happy and fun beginning of your 15th year! :birthday:

Namastate,

Nirvana

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited March 2006
    Yes, I'll second that, Sangha... have a Happy one! :D :wavey:
  • buddhafootbuddhafoot Veteran
    edited March 2006
    Me agree too!

-bf
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited March 2006
    Happy 14th Birthday, Sangha!!

I hope you see this and know that I miss you.

:birthday:

:cheer: :woowoo:

Brigid
  • edited March 2006
    ;)