Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Spam on Newbuddhist

SattvaPaulSattvaPaul South Wales, UK Veteran
edited November 2011 in NewBuddhist.com
There seems to be spam appearing from Guest accounts. Also I noticed the authors are not appearing under "Last by" and they are inserted out of order.

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    what like these, you mean....?

Guest 109.230.220.32
    I wish to voice my personal understanding for your generosity for males and women that really need assistance using the subject. Your personal dedication to passing the solution up and down ended up being extremely substantial and it has continually permitted associates at all like me to attain their goals. Your personal helpful book denotes so much in my experience far more more in order to my personal office co-workers. Many thanks; from every one of us.

sexcam18plus 6:33PM Quote Edit Delete Flag
    Guest 23.19.104.208
    It's very usefull information that you share over here. I wanna thank you for sharing this gesprek met honderden geile sexcam dames and I wanna visit your website more when you'll keep up the good work and share more posts like these.

Yes, we're deleting them as fast as possible.....
  • SattvaPaulSattvaPaul South Wales, UK Veteran
    edited November 2011
    Yeah, I meant those. Although I am quite impressed with the ingenuity in producing such empty speak. Do they use some generators or what? :scratch:

Thanks for all your "housekeeping" around here. It makes this forum clean and pleasant to visit. :)
  • BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    We are aware; it's part of the new commenting system. Don't worry about them at all. We're working on tightening the spam control.