Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

bored, but okay

AMHAMH
edited November 2011 in General Banter
i am just bored, it is okay. I seemed to always have some anxiety, something hanging over my head, a stress or a drama. Whew, (I quit my 2nd job and only work the normal 5 days a week now, after years of juggling multiple jobs up to 7 days a week on a regular basis). So i have a clean kitchen, a clean bedroom, I even did the oven.

I think I don't want to get into another project right this minute because i am a little tired, but also not go to sleep, and if I meditate i will sleep so I will wait.

The differnce is that I don't have this constant GOAL, the thing I am striving for, working on, the thing that will make the difference, it is all just okay. Taking some time to get used to.

Comments

• DakiniDakini Veteran
    edited November 2011
    This is good. Enjoy the downtime, the tranquility, the stress-free quietude. The opportunity to catch up on chores, haha! I always have a little stack of books to read, some interesting topic to research during my quiet time. Another good idea is taking the time to have a nice hot soak in the bathtub. You'd be surprised how relaxing that can be. Enjoy your privacy when you can get it.

"Goal" is a 4-letter word. ;)