Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Pm direct

XraymanXrayman Veteran
edited March 2006 in NewBuddhist.com
Hi Brian,

is there a possibility to click on the forum "Online members" and somehow get an immediate "Chatline connection"-sorry if I don't make sense, but I find the PM ok just really slow-for instance, I'm talking to you now, waiting until you refresh your screen b4 you will see this msg!:bawling:

I know it came up a while ago, just trying to get some reasonable answer. Is it costly to get even a simple html chat applet inserted into this forum?

regards,
Richard

Comments

• edited March 2006
    Or you could add the person concerned to your Yahoo or MS Messenger.
  • buddhafootbuddhafoot Veteran
    edited March 2006
    Jah.

I've got a couple of people on IM.

-bf
  • edited March 2006
    Sheesh - if I were to put some of you on my IM, I would not get anything done during the day! I already only work part-time, so this forum is bad enough! :)
  • XraymanXrayman Veteran
    edited March 2006
    Okay. i'll give you all some more detail, I work from a secure area none of our computers can msn or yahoo message, the software cannot be installed onto our secure comps.

P.S. If I tell you where I work, I'd have to kill you. (Buddhist or not) teehee.