Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

After the move (and the laundry), Ecstacy!

ZenLunaticZenLunatic Veteran
edited April 2005 in Sanghas
We just moved this weekend. Always a pleasure in and of itself :banghead:

But much to my surprise, there's is a zen center about 2 blocks away! I've been studying on my own since 2000. Now I'll get a chance to study with others..I'm so excited! :bigclap:

Of course, the house its in is up for sale, and I learned that they're moving in August. :bawling: Hopefully it's still somewhere close!

Comments

• edited April 2005
    You should buy it!!!
  • ZenLunaticZenLunatic Veteran
    edited April 2005
    if only I had the money!
  • edited April 2005
    Real Estate is my specialty, if you want it, it can be yours. PM me if you are interested.
  • BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    edited April 2005
    ZenLunatic, congratulations on the move. Now comes the FUN part - unpacking :p
  • ZenLunaticZenLunatic Veteran
    edited April 2005
    Thanks, Justin. We just moved, though, and I'm not going through that for at least another year! We're trying to improve my credit so that there'll be no problem getting a VA loan when the time comes :)

Brian...you're more than welcome to come by and have some FUN if you want!!
  • BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    edited April 2005
    hah sorry, but no thanks. I just moved less than a year ago myself, so you can imagine that I'm still having fun :p