Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

What happened to the edit button?

JeffreyJeffrey Veteran
edited January 2012 in NewBuddhist.com
I liked this feature.

Comments

• Ditto lol, mainly as I am Tom AKA Mr Typo
  • I'm too rash and moody not to have an edit button :eek2:
  • JasonJason God Emperor Arrakis Moderator
    It's still there. Just move your cursor to the upper-right of your post and a gear icon should appear. Click on the icon and simply choose 'edit.' You may have to refresh your browser to edit posts, however, as there appears to be a bug preventing you from doing it otherwise.
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    .... which will be dealt with..... :)
  • I can delete a post now.
    That's cool.
  • LincLinc Site owner Detroit Moderator
    Clear your browser cache if you don't see the gear icon when you hover over your comment.

Yes, you may now delete a comment during the time window for editing.
  • Thanks to Jason's comment above, I discovered the gear icon, and put it to good use. Very cool, I love it! :)
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited January 2012
    ....still have to refresh the page to edit though.....
    ....still have to refresh the page to edit though.....
    Fixed. (Clear cache if problem persists)
  • ....still have to refresh the page to edit though.....
    Fixed. (Clear cache if problem persists)
    I never had that problem. Maybe it depends on what kind of computer you have...?

It was only after saving a comment. Every page refresh fixed it for a moment.
  • ok, I just posted (Tue. eve), and my edit gear didn't work, no options came up when I clicked on the gear.
  • How can you edit post in the mobile version of the site?
  • Wait, I think it's ok, my fault. :p
  • OK, my little gear icon really isn't working now.