Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

YEEHAA,HI YO SILVER AWAY

angulimalaangulimala Veteran
edited May 2006 in Buddhism Today
woohoo,i'm the first asian buddhist in this forum.and i think cause this is my 100th post so i raise my level to 'old friend of the site'.HI YO SILVER AWAY

Comments

• BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited March 2006
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Old friend of the site, Angulimala!!!

Brigid
  • ajani_mgoajani_mgo Veteran
    edited March 2006
    I claim 2nd!!!
  • BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    edited March 2006
    Remember, you guys are able to change your own user title as well, if you go to "User CP" at the top and go to "edit profile" :)
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited March 2006
    Sorry ajani, if this is slightly off-topic...
    We can't actually change our registered name though, can we...? So for example, if I wanted to change the 'federica' bit, how would that be done?
  • edited March 2006
    I'm pretty sure vBulletin lets admins change usernames but I've never used this software so I don't know how it's done.
  • edited March 2006
    Wasn't it, "Hi Ho Silver?"
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited March 2006
    ....."and away!!".....?

Tonto was never really big on that exit, was he?
  • angulimalaangulimala Veteran
    edited March 2006
    Wasn't it, "Hi Ho Silver?"
    to my asian ears it sounds like hi yo silvel away:)
  • edited May 2006
    Welcome me in! hehe