Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

T-Shirt slogans

XraymanXrayman Veteran
edited March 2006 in General Banter
Today on the comedy channel I saw a British comedian with some merchandise-T-Shirts actually.

One of them made me nearly pi** myself.

It said on the front, "The Christian Allialance Against Swearing", and on the back said "Can go Fu*k themselves".

If you had a favourite T-Shirt slogan, What would it be? would you wear it, Loud and proud?

regards,

Xray:rocker:

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited March 2006
    One of my favourites:

A well-endowed lady friend of mine was fond of wearing one that said:

"I really must stop my breasts staring at your eyes"....
  • MagwangMagwang Veteran
    edited March 2006
    My all-time favorite t-shirt has a picture of a Macintosh (computer) menu with "File Open/Close" and below it are the options "Your Mind" and "Your Mouth".

Most people point at it and smile, but don't say anything.

::
    ::
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited March 2006
    LOL!!
  • edited March 2006
    federica wrote:
    One of my favourites:

A well-endowed lady friend of mine was fond of wearing one that said:

"I really must stop my breasts staring at your eyes"....

LOL!!! I think any woman could wear that shirt...size doesn't seem to matter much when it comes to that. A lot of men just automatically look there!
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited March 2006
    Hmmm; I'm not sure... another friend of mine who's very flat chested has a t-shirt with "this way round" on it....
  • edited March 2006
    I need to get that shirt....
    edited March 2006
    join the queue....:grin:
  • edited March 2006
    I used to have a t-shirt with a picture of the Malta fertility goddess on it and the slogan "Venus Envy".

It helped to be 44DD. :)
    edited March 2006
    44DD ??!!???

"We're not worthy! We're not worthy! We're not worthy!!":bowdown: :bowdown:
  • edited March 2006
    LOL, fede!! The only time I came close to that was when I was pregnant - those things GREW!
  • edited March 2006
    I saw a great shirt the other day... I apologise in advance to any country music fans...

"Discourage Inbreeding: Ban Country Music"
  • edited March 2006
    My favourite t-shirt was one with a picture of jesus on the front and the words "Jesus Christ please save me" and on the back "from your followers"