Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

New WHAT?

BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
edited March 2006 in General Banter
Today I was visiting the site from a different computer and i got an error: site not found :eek:

I was pretty nervous until I saw why:

I accidentally typed "www.newnuddhist.com"

:lol:

Any new nuddhists here? :p

Comments

• buddhafootbuddhafoot Veteran
    edited March 2006
    Me!

Ohhhhhh... I'm rrrright dead sexeh!

-bf
  • edited March 2006
    LMAO!!! BF - is that YOU??? I thought you used to be a cage fighter? What happened? You sure do look greasy.
  • buddhafootbuddhafoot Veteran
    edited March 2006
    I went on to become a "caged eater".

-bf
  • JasonJason God Emperor Arrakis Moderator
    edited March 2006
    Brian,

Well, I am relatively new to nuddhism. I went nude sunbathing for the first time last year.

:p

Jason
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited March 2006
    It's the best site I know for the bare essentials....
    lots of cheek too....!
  • XraymanXrayman Veteran
    edited March 2006
    I too am a fan of Nuddhism.

i just have one question, Why is it that the people who should NEVER be seen naked, (OLD, Overweight and wrinkled), are the most likely to take up this lifestyle??

Ref: buddhafoot's picture above.

regards
    Xray
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited March 2006
    'cos' they give a s**t.....?
  • XraymanXrayman Veteran
    edited March 2006
    I have heard some wierd rules apply to Nuddist colonies, apparently, there is a ban on body piercing and some tattoos?

WTF-they don't mind being offended by disgusting bodies, but give the body some adornments and they're banned???

Hypocrisy?
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited March 2006
    That's not very nice.

You're a lookist.

Brigid
  • edited March 2006
    buddhafoot wrote:
    I went on to become a "caged eater".

-bf

Sweet. Apparently, you are very good at it.
  • PadawanPadawan Veteran
    edited March 2006
    Nuddhists, eh? That's where you advocate removing all attachments to clothes, and observe the eightfold factor sunblock, right?
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited March 2006
    LOL!!!