Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Everything we need is right here.

taiyakitaiyaki Veteran
edited January 2012 in Arts & Writings
To put simply my heart is. There is fear. There is hatred. There is anger. There is ignorance. There is happiness. There is peace. There is anxiety. There is Jealousy and envy. There is contentment. There is craving. There is lust. There is clinging. There is laziness. There is tired. There is awake. There is pain. There is suffering. There is confusion. There is clarity. There is soreness. There is misery. There is hope. There is love. There is connection. There is coldness and warmth. There is abandoning. There is loneliness. There is acceptance. There is depression.

Everything is a fractal of the infinite jewel of the heart.

Allowing everything is final peace.

Comments

• There is EGO.

Namaste
  • Leggo my ego.
  • Where is freedom from those?
  • Freedom is inherent in those. No matter how hard you try everything fades away. away. away.

• Thank you master Koala. :)

With metta
  • vinlynvinlyn Colorado...for now Veteran
    Funny when I read the title of the thread. I recalled an instance where I was chatting with a monk in Thailand, and I mentioned that when you live in the West it is difficult to learn about Buddhism. His reply -- "Easy to learn about Buddhism. Buy a book. Difficult to learn about yourself. Everything you need is here," and he touched my head.
  • Ah nice. Thanks for the lovely story.

Wish a monk touched my head.
  • Sakyong Mipham( wall post)

We have to appreciate who we are and how fantastic it is to be alive, to have senses.
  • Only way to find release is to look inward.
  • That would be a cool shirt. "Leggo My Ego"