Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Does anyone play an acoustic guitar?

DaltheJigsawDaltheJigsaw Mountain View Veteran
edited February 2012 in General Banter
I just bought an acoustic guitar. Going to begin playing. Anyone interested in joining me? :)

Comments

• Do you sing, cause I want to see that too.

But it better rhyme...lol. jk
  • What style are you going to learn? I learned bluegrass. I was lucky to find a good teacher, who threw me right into fancy finger-picking styles.
  • DaltheJigsawDaltheJigsaw Mountain View Veteran
    Do you sing, cause I want to see that too.

But it better rhyme...lol. jk
    Lol! I am working on it!:) So be ready! My site: http://www.leonbasin.net ;)
    What style are you going to learn? I learned bluegrass. I was lucky to find a good teacher, who threw me right into fancy finger-picking styles.
    I am going for Classical, Jazz and Rock.
  • I know...I checked it out. :) that's why I give you a hard time.
  • Oh wait, you have anew one..okay...living vicarious through the youth...keeps me young.
    Oh wait, you have anew one..okay...living vicarious through the youth...keeps me young.
    Lol! You soo mean!:)
  • No...I haven't heard the recording. I'm on mobile...I was talking about your poetry and how you believe it doesn't matter that it doesn't rhyme...

Hey I agree...just get the message out, who cares how.

Sorry, I will listen to the recording on laptop later.

I not mean, I nice.
  • You have so much good energy in your videos...I burn calories watching it.
    :)

Yay, creepy lady fan.
  • I don't however my son plays all kind of guitar (electric and acoustic), he is in the arts high school here with a guitar major. Very awesome school and opportunity. I am going to videotape some of his next concert so i have that record.
    You have so much good energy in your videos...I burn calories watching it.
    :)

Yay, creepy lady fan.
    HAHAHAHAHAH!
    I don't however my son plays all kind of guitar (electric and acoustic), he is in the arts high school here with a guitar major. Very awesome school and opportunity. I am going to videotape some of his next concert so i have that record.
    Care to provide his email? How old is he?
  • He is 14, in his second year at this school.he takes both acoustic and electric lessons weekly in addition to school and a couple hours of practice each day. He started at 8 years old so this is all going towards my goal of being his head roadie when he is a rock star, LOL He may be able to play for some money pretty soon if he will join me at church. I will see if he actually answers email and send that onin a message if that is okay?
    He is 14, in his second year at this school.he takes both acoustic and electric lessons weekly in addition to school and a couple hours of practice each day. He started at 8 years old so this is all going towards my goal of being his head roadie when he is a rock star, LOL He may be able to play for some money pretty soon if he will join me at church. I will see if he actually answers email and send that onin a message if that is okay?
    Of course that is okay! Thank you and hope he continues! It's definitely a beautiful instrument and music is very important!