Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

I am So Excited

ThailandTomThailandTom Veteran
edited February 2012 in Arts & Writings
I had a dream two nigths ago that as pure usual it ran in what seemed to be real time. It was vivid and full of emotion, depth and plot. It made such an imprint on my waking day that I wrote down in some detail what occurred nefore I woke up.

i spoke with my mum today, like I do almost every day and I suggested that we should team up and create this into at least a short story or novel because of it's potential as a story. She has a degree in English and I suck at grammar, even though I managed to get a double B in English at school, so I am pretty excited about this. It will be interestng and lovely to create something with my mother :)

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    Tom, that is so cool!
    find a good publishing agent though. Nothing goes anywhere without one of them.....
  • there have been many famous and sucessful people that have been given inspiration through dreams. The creator of the singer, sewing machine received a dream that told him where to put the hole in the needle. . .after he had been struggling with it for a while.

you should do it, it will be a beautiful bonding experience and you will get to know your mother as a friend.

with love.
  • Thanks for the comments. I know about the process of actually getting something published, it is not easy. Anyway that is something to think about a long time away yet. It will be interesting writing a book with my mum, also because she is 6,000 miles away.
  • BonsaiDougBonsaiDoug Simply, on the path. Veteran
    I know about the process of actually getting something published, it is not easy. Anyway that is something to think about a long time away yet.
    "The journey of a thousand miles begins beneath one's feet."
    ~ Lau Tzu