Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Another interesting day....

edited April 2006 in General Banter
This one hasn't been as bizarre as friday but... I woke up today and within a few minutes noticed my roomates had found a stray dog. Once I saw how cool it was with them I went out to meet him. My son and my roomates son both saw him and pet him, he loved the kids. Yes, while it is normally strange to talk to a stray, this one is different. I have given him three commands w/ signs and he understood them. He's very obedient and well trained. We called the Animal Rescue and the local Animal Officer. Noone has reported this poor guy yet, we left our number for them to call. He has dug himself a little shady spot in the yard and chills out. He doesn't act like he wants to leave but we know someone is missing him and hasn't called the shelters yet. Hopefully they do soon. He's panted a few times almost as if he was missing home but he's a dog and I don't understand dog, hehe! He is not in the house and is free to roam, yet he won't leave. This was more senseless babble but I thought that the dog was cool enough to mention here. :tongue2:

Comments

• edited April 2006
    Well the dog owner called the town and found out we called. He came and picked him up and was very excited, said the dog normally did not run off and he was worried. But he was safe with us and went home happy.
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited April 2006
    Thank goodness! I wonder why he came to visit you?

Brigid
  • edited April 2006
    Not sure... but he was a good friend while he was here! :)