Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

HAI

SimonthepilgrimSimonthepilgrim Veteran
edited April 2006 in General Banter
Hello dear Dharma friends,

I have been absent for a week or two. Difficult to be sure, tho' because I have been 'enjoying' a hospital acquired infection which has given me a wonderful cough, etc. The hallucinations were fun, too!

Add to this that my computer decided to die and I have been moneyless so that it may take a while for me to be up and running again. This brief love-letter to you all is sent from our local public library where I have managed to get 20 mins online. Now I must pay some bills, answer emails and then get home to bed again!

I shall be back! I have used lucid moments to write quite a lot, including a few chapeters of "Calm Abiding", my study of a modern spirituality. You ain't seen nothing yet.

Loads of love, laughter and a pint of Uley Old Spot ale,

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited April 2006
    Cheers mate... pass the peanuts - oh, no....
    maybe, on second thoughts....!!

Lovely to hear from you Simon!! Hugs!!
  • buddhafootbuddhafoot Veteran
    edited April 2006
    Yes... it is good to hear from you.

It's not the same here without all your deep double entendre and big words.

Get well, my friend.

-bf
  • edited April 2006
    Hi Simon,

Great to see you here. Sorry to hear you have not been feeling well. W emiss you around here! Hope you feel better soon and that you are able to get a good computer!
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited April 2006
    SIMON!

I've missed you so!

Thank you for letting us know where you've been and it feels like you've been gone for months.

Take it easy and remember that we miss and love you.

With great love and admiration,
    Brigid
  • JasonJason God Emperor Arrakis Moderator
    edited April 2006
    Simon,

I hope to see you back really soon.

:)

Jason
  • NirvanaNirvana aka BUBBA   `     `   South Carolina, USA Veteran
    edited April 2006
    Esteemed Pilgrim,

You really must get back into form. There's a lot of us here counting on you to keep us thoughtful and sufficiently sober.

May the Force Be With You.

Fondly,

Nirvana
  • SimonthepilgrimSimonthepilgrim Veteran
    edited April 2006
    "Double entendre"? "Sober"? I think you mistake me for a wit, when I am not even half of that!

Thank you all.
  • edited April 2006
    Hi Simon!

It's great to see you back on here. How are you feeling now?