Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

My journey...

edited April 2006 in General Banter
I decided I wanted to log the journey that I've started on the Buddhist path, try to document the ups and downs. I started a very basic page but figured I'd share it and see what you all though so far.

http://www.geocities.com/impermanent365

yes, it's geocities, but it was free and will do for now till I really have time to design the thing better. But anyway, if you get a minute tell me what ya think.

Comments

• BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited April 2006
    It's beautiful!!!!!

What a fantastic thing you created! I'm very honoured that you shared that with us and even thanked us! How sweet.

Way to go, LFA! I was thinking when I was reading it how lucky your children are to have a dad like you and also how lucky they are to have your thoughts written out during your journey through the Dharma life so they can read them. It's really, really wonderful.

I thought it was particularly cool that Rev. Kusala Bhikshu responded to your email, and so fast. It reminded me that we live in a beautiful world, even if it is full of suffering.

Congratulations!!

With admiration,
    Brigid