Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

In need of Buddhist prayer beads ?

cazcaz VeteranUnited Kingdom Veteran
edited March 2012 in Arts & Writings
A friend of mine is just starting up with making Malas/prayer beads, Doing such helps fund her practice so if you need a new Mala she is more then willing to make one. Also, if people need something 'budget' she can design something within a stipulated cost, Custom creations available as well.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/DhiDakini?ref=si_shop

Comments

• Oh, wow, those are pretty. My mother used to make jewelry which looked similar to these malas.
  • sovasova delocalized fractyllic harmonizing Veteran
    Oh, sweetness! I was just thinking of getting some. Thanks for sharing @caznamyaw. I'll have to order some from your friend in the near future ^^
  • cazcaz Veteran United Kingdom Veteran
    Oh, sweetness! I was just thinking of getting some. Thanks for sharing @caznamyaw. I'll have to order some from your friend in the near future ^^
    No worries :)
  • BonsaiDougBonsaiDoug Simply, on the path. Veteran
    Beautiful work. A very useful link - thanx!
  • TheswingisyellowTheswingisyellow Trying to be open to existence Samsara Veteran
    Very nice!