Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Bleh

ThailandTomThailandTom Veteran
edited March 2012 in General Banter
Unless I have one of my phases of insomnia (which really do no good at all), I do not commicate with the forum members so much. Ah, this may be a blessing to some, but it kind of annoys me as I live in SE Asia and the majority are Americans. I am going to sleep now, Tuesday 11.30pm and I wish you all a good day. Maybe speak to a few of you later, tootles :p

Comments

• it's 3:30pm in texas wake up....just like you kept me up at 4 am my time

beep beep beep beep
  • 7am is too early for me right now, back to my pillow :)
  • Beep beep beep...you woke me up today get the fuc- up!
  • lol, wow someone is kranky! beep beep beep, I AM UP!
  • Lol...finally, the prince awakens...do you need a cup of coffee lol...I did! Lol I'm just kidding! Why are you up at 6 am?
  • I don't actually drink coffee, so I shall not be wanting any of that thankyou! It is now 9.35am, someone has a faulty clock :rolleyes: or maybe dodgy coffee... I woke up originally at 7am though and went back to sleep to rest my head :)
  • I've been very absent on here, too. Life keeps us busy sometimes. :)
  • Hi @weighted ... while you're at work we screw around! Lol.
  • I no longer put burbon in my coffee, thank you very much. :rant:
  • Hi @weighted ... while you're at work we screw around! Lol.
    I can see that! :)
  • Life, busy pfft lol. I hope things are going okay though @weighted :thumbsup:
  • I no longer put burbon in my coffee, thank you very much. :rant:
    Yea now it is gin seeing as you are getting old! There there granny Ally :)
  • @weighted what was your high point and low point of your day?

What did you like most and what do you like least?

I do this with my friend's kids after school.
  • Lol...and forgetful!
  • My grandma use to put liquor in her coffee...does alcohol get old?

She had an opened Johnny walker that was almost a decade...I worried she'd drink out of and put it under a cabinet but come to find out, she got around to drinking it. Man, did granny like her chasers and spiked ...um...spikey anything.
  • lol, your grandma sounds like an interesting charcter to say the least. That would be called an Irish coffee would it not, Irish it up a bit as they say. lol @spikey anything. So you are following in her footsteps, good for you :thumbsup: I should maybe add coffe to my whisky! No, I don't drink at 10am... anymore
  • Nah, I don't think she was an alcoholic..she went months without a drink. It was social but she had a high tolerance. I don't know if it's genes but I can enjoy a cigarette and not feel inclined to buy a pack...or I buy a pack and smoke it and I don't buy another one.

I don't smoke but I don't have an addictive personality in that sense. I think it's because I hate monotony and habbits
  • Bad habbits that is...lord, * yawn* I is tired...I got up at 4 and kept going til dinner time. I'm about to pass out...where is that gin! Have you seen my medicine?

I will ttyl...I love the word natter! What does that mean anyway I got it from dandelion.
  • lol, tiredness has made you crazy. The medicines I have will knock you out like a light.. I have an addictive personality as well, but I don't smoke and never have. I will ttyl too, natter is an english word, it just means to chat, chit chat, natter, nat nat lol