Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

spring break/4 appointments down

AMHAMH
edited March 2012 in General Banter
Seriously, we had 3 dental and 1 psychiatrist appointment today. Whew, one more dental tomorrow and since my daughter quit counseling there are no more scheduled appointments. Earlier I was ready to be done with this parenting thing. I still have a windshield to be replaced, the DMV to visit, a bunch of teacher job apps, and I was going to plant grass seed in the yard but the wind is really really strong today.

I am still trying to do something social pretty much every day or go to the gym. We will see how much carries over when I am back to work.

Sorry nothing much Buddhist about this except being in what I am doing when I am doing it, and it makes the hours of dental waiting room sitting more pleasant.