Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Funny for today

AMHAMH
edited April 2012 in General Banter
So most weekend mornings it seems that someone does a regular chore outside that has a type of machine at pretty much the same time. I don't know what it is but I have lived here 1 1/2 years and it is very reliable. I keep on wondering what the heck they are doing and wanting to go around the neighborhood to figure it out, but I haven't.

Then the other day my daughter and I had to leave early on a Saturday for an appointment and she heard and commented on the noise right before we walked out. It always seems so close but none of our neighbors seem to be doing anything. As we walk out she looks up to the roof and on the metal cap for a vent there is a woodpecker! He has been pecking the metal cap on the house (despite having plenty of trees around) every morning and we just figured it out. Weekdays I am at work so I don't hear it,

Just amused me, I will try and have the camera ready to get a picture one morning when I actually get out of bed,

Comments

• DakiniDakini Veteran
    Funny! I was going to guess leaf-blowers, or lawn-mowers.