Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Where is Frizzer?

edited May 2006 in General Banter
Haven't seen him around in a while. I miss our Pimp Daddy.

Comments

• buddhafootbuddhafoot Veteran
    edited May 2006
    Yes, and his crushed velvet, purple Fedora.

-bf
  • edited May 2006
    Knowing him, he is probably snowboarding in New Zealand or somewhere really cool.
  • edited May 2006
    I wonder if he snowboards with his pimp daddy hat on??
    edited May 2006
    Like "Huggy Bear" on skis?

-bf
  • edited May 2006
    LOL..yes, exactly like that.
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited May 2006
    I miss him too.
  • edited May 2006
    Here I am!
    Sorry, been really busy so I've popped in every now and then but haven't posted.
    Thank you for missing me though, it makes me feel all "funny" inside ! :D
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited May 2006
    Yaaaaay!!

Frizzy Frizzy Frizzy!

Oy Oy Oy!!

Frizzy Frizzy Frizzy!

Oy Oy Oy!!

Frizzy!

Oy!

Frizzy!

Oy!

Frizzy Frizzy Frizzy!

Oy Oy Oy!!
  • edited May 2006
    Aw shucks!
  • edited May 2006
    Hi Frizzer! We missed you and your hat!
  • edited May 2006
    Go on, admit it. It wasn't me you missed, it was the hat ! :D
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited May 2006
    Yep. You're right. we admit it.

It was.....

The shades are cool too.....
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited May 2006
    Hi, Frizzy Pants!!
    edited May 2006
    ....Which, in turn, begs the question,

"How would you know, Brigid....?" :hair: :D
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited May 2006
    LOL!!!

I'm adding "Pants" to everything now. It's my new favourite expression, as in when my dad gets angry I call him "Grumpy Pants", or when someone is whistling, they're "Happy Pants", etc. etc. My friend Katherine used to do this and now I want to. Oh, I just remembered. Pants are underpants in Britain! lol! When I say "Pants" I mean slacks. But underpants is even better, actually.
  • edited May 2006
    Pants can also mean rubbish, as in "Work was a nightmare, I've had a really pants day!"
    I think pants is a great word, it's one of my favourites along with macaroon and gibbon (there are others but they're not for polite company!).
    edited May 2006
    I like 'oh, Grunfuttocks!'
  • edited May 2006
    Yes, Frizzer, it was definitely the hat, and only the hat! ;)

Grunfuttocks???!!!??? :scratch:
    edited May 2006
    Isn't it a wonderful word - ?? And you can make it mean what ever you want....

"What the grunfuttocks is that?!?"

"I don't give a flying grunfuttocks what you think - !!"

"If you don't stop that, I'm gonna give your grunfuttocks such a whallop...!"

"I'm going to my room...If anyone wants me, I'll just be grunfuttocking....."

It's brill - !!
    edited May 2006
    Well... the "F" word is still my favorite for many, many things.

Don't watch if you don't like the F word...

http://www.break.com/top_rated/fword.html

-bf
    edited May 2006
    Now that's grunfuttocking funny!!