Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Where is Elohim?

JasonJason God EmperorArrakis Moderator
edited May 2006 in General Banter
All,

Has anybody heard from him lately? I really miss the delightfully intelligent posts, devilishly boyish charm, and razor sharp wit which he brings to the forum. Boy, I sure wish he'd post more often. And what a hunk too! Whew!!!

;)

Jay

P.S. Anybody heard from Brian recently?

Comments

• edited May 2006
    How cheeky !
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited May 2006
    Elohim....
    As I recall, you announced your intended departure form the forum to further your studies of the suttas and dhamma...
    Your absences are always missed, and it's always good to have you back....

B'sides...I see you lurkin'....Cheeky Monkey....:grin:

But Brian is a bit of a Hermit Queen, isn't he.....?:tonguec:
  • JasonJason God Emperor Arrakis Moderator
    edited May 2006
    Fede,

I was just feeling left out with all the "Where are ____?" threads, so I figured why not just start my own. But, yes, I am being quite cheeky. One of the reasons why I responded to the Mindfulness thread was that I attended a meditation session followed by a Dhamma talk from the Venerable Thanissaro this Sunday. In it, he mentioned the differences between sati (mindfulness), and what we often confuse with "mindfulness"--in a Buddhist context of course. The good part is that the talk was recorded, so it will be available online eventually. I am sure that his talk will but much more helpful than my post, so as soon as it is put on the web I will post a link to it. As for this, I was just starving for some attention. I'm not yet immune to the eight worldly winds, you know.

;)

Jason
  • edited May 2006
    LOL, Elohim!! Very cute.
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited May 2006
    Elohim wrote:
    As for this, I was just starving for some attention. I'm not yet immune to the eight worldly winds, you know.

;)

Jason

Thank Goodness for that - !! :grin::lol::grin::lol::rocker:
    edited May 2006
    :D
  • BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    edited May 2006
    Hermit Queen checking in :D
    edited May 2006
    Brian,

Glad to see you're still with us!

Jason
    edited May 2006
    Blimey, he creeps up on you tho' don't he...?? Hey, Hermit Queen - next time, wear heels - !! :D :wavey:
  • buddhafootbuddhafoot Veteran
    edited May 2006
    Yes.

Brian looks hot in heels.

-bf
  • SabineSabine Veteran
    edited May 2006
    buddhafoot wrote:
    Yes.

Brian looks hot in heels.

-bf
    :wtf: *dies*