Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

1-60M Rise In Sea level Prediction Model

ThailandTomThailandTom Veteran
edited May 2012 in General Banter
This is interestint and fun to play around with, how accurate it is I do not know.

http://flood.firetree.net/

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    Great! I'd love to live by the sea - If this carries out - I'll get my wish!!
  • lol, You will have no real beach though :( Just an ever advancing sea line. I read on the BBC news website yesterday that scientists have found out that methane trapped inside a lot of the ice that is melting in the northern hemisphere is getting released. This methane has been trapped for many many years and you can imagine that is not too good for the accleration of global warming. The warmer it gets, more ice melts, more ice melts more methane gets released, more methane gets released, the warmer it gets and so on.