Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Buddhist Jokes

edited May 2006 in General Banter
I am sure there a similar thread but I dont have a clue how to search this forum. I loved the Buddhist virus post.

So help me out, the only one I know is about a buddhist ordering a burger, "Make me one with everything".

Comments

• BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited May 2006
    Aing,

To search this board go to the very top of the page and on the left hand side there are links called "user cp", "members list", "new posts", "search", "quick links" and "log out". Click on "search" and enter your terms in the box. The search engine on this site is excellent and I use it a lot. I also use "quick links" every time I come here because it has a link for "Today's posts" which lists the posts that have been added in the last day. Saves tons of time. There's also a handy link called "Who's online" which tells you who's on the board at this very moment.

I've done searches with Google for Buddhist humour but most of it's pretty lame. I do like the "Make me one with everything" one, though. It makes me laugh every time. There are a few good ones that I'm sure you'll like and I'm pretty sure most of the good ones are on here. Much easier to search here than on the entire net.