Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

New, NEW front page

BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
edited June 2005 in NewBuddhist.com
I finally installed a content management system so that we can have actual content on the front page instead of a dumb ad and a forum link.

I even sought out a random quote box especially for federica ;)

Comments, suggestions, etc?

I'm going to ask animal if he'll skin the front page to match the beautiful skin he did for the forums. Here's to hoping :D

The front page integrates directly with the forum, so your user accounts are valid there.

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited May 2005
    Oh Brian, you're such a sweetie.... you know what's wrong with you.....?
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited May 2005
    ........................Absolutely nothing!!
  • edited May 2005
    nice going Brian, glad to see you finally got a CMS up there! Looking good, now do up some content :D
  • edited May 2005
    yeah it does look nice, glad the forum skin is still working out ok. all these skins etc i am doing, i am going to need a website soon and some hosting ;)
  • edited May 2005
    I love the random quotes! yay brian! ^_^
    edited May 2005
    ..... Er.... I'm not getting the NEW new front page.... i seem to be going directly to forum index,a nd all these features aren't visible to me..... what "random quotes"?!? You know why I'm asking, right?!? :)
  • BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    edited May 2005
    if you go to www.newbuddhist.com instead of www.newbuddhist.com/forum, you'll see the front page :)
    edited June 2005
    Got it, gotcha.... I better get busy with submitting all these quotations I've been gassing on about then....! :) It's lovely Brian;.... I think the reason never got the front page is that when I cruised the internet for Buddhist forums it just brought me up your forums page by-passing the home page, and that's how I saved the site as a 'favourite' - which incidentally, it still is - !! :bigclap: