Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

important wisdom from TF...

edited June 2012 in Buddhism Basics
Hello guys,
I wanted to share something..

Recently I've been having a great life.. I've been living buddhism for a long while and my goal is to make everyone around me and people around me HAPPY.
so far it's been a huge success .. (u know im sore and tired, but it's worked so far.)

this is what i believe everyone should be doing....

but there's one catch, it's that you have to make yourself truly happy too..

in my case i've neglected my own happiness a lot...after long days of work my addictions are more powerful than my practice... I'm so strong ...I have a lot of Zen... but i still bow to samsara and I am ashamed.. my last recourse is to find a teacher because in my entire life i've had none except for long dead teachers.... i'll let you guys know how it turns out..

i used to and still do think that in my future i'll end up a zen priest..pfft... the heat is too high and the road is too long..

the only future a dried frog has is death.. do i have the strength to go through that?