Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

The Ending of Things -- Ajahn Brahmavamso

edited May 2005 in Buddhism Basics
Guys,

I found one of the interesting articles, entitled "The Ending of Things - A Discourse on Non-Self", by Ajahn Brahmavamso.

A brief biography of Ajahn Brahmavamso
Ven Ajahn Brahmavamso, Buddhist Fellowship’s Spiritual Patron, is the Abbot of Bodhinyana Monastery. He became a Buddhist while he was a student at Cambridge University where he graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Theoretical Physics.

At the age of 23, he went to Thailand to become a Buddhist monk and became a disciple of the great master, Ajahn Chah He underwent 18 years of meditation training in the forest. He was invited with another monk by the Buddhist Society of Western Australia to set up a monks monastery in Western Australia.

I was going to copy and paste it here. I do not want to flood the forum, however. It is quite a long article. I will leave the link here. In the future, if Brian allows a lengthy post. I will copy and paste them here. Jumping back and forth from one site to the others is a headache.

URL:
The Ending of Things

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited May 2005
    Nice article, FiveAngels.... read it and it's confirmation, going back to the roots...; well worth reading.... :)