Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

OUR INTELLIGENT COMPANION ON THIS EARTH

edited May 2006 in General Banter
Dear Friends,
I was given this web site today by a friend who, like myself, is a great animal lover.

All my life, animals have been my 'teachers' - the greatest lesson having been to love unconditionally.

Here, you will read about a perfect example of that love, and I felt I had to share it with you all.

http://www.novareinna.com/bridge/bear.html

I am sure youwill all be as moved anad humbled as I was. Do take the time to read it all, and look at all the pictures.

Blessing to you!

Comments

• edited May 2006
    Thank you for sharing. I had not know about Bear, and enriched by that story. :)

I am not ashamed to state that animals have been my teachers. Given the opportunity to care for, and love another sentient being, they are our steadfast companions as we travel the wheel of life.
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited May 2006
    I can barely type for crying. Thank you, Patience, for pointing out such a beautiful thing. I didn't know anything about Bear and I'm grateful that I do now. What a good dog.