Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Do you like physical/mental challenge....

edited September 2006 in General Banter
Spice up your workouts with meditations and a dose of Brutal Training.

http://www.brutaltraining.com/BRUTAL%20HOME.asp

Comments

• buddhafootbuddhafoot Veteran
    edited June 2006
    Hmmm... seems a little too Brutal for me.

-bf
  • edited September 2006
    http://www.brutaltraining.com/

Even if your not one for the physical challenge, plenty other challenges presented.
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited September 2006
    :grr: Listen - I danced and bopped for FOUR HOURS SOLID last night - got only two hours sleep and am bright-eyed and bushy-tailed back at my desk today, whilst people around me, half my age (and who were on the dance floor for a fraction of that time) are crumbling under the strain......:rockon: :ninja:

I'm fine with my regime, thanks - !!:grin:
    edited September 2006
    Yeah... but you and Nick have been resting out in the boondocks of France for the last two years creating reserves for ONE night of frolicking. Your co-workers have probably been doing this every night for the last two years.

-bf
  • edited September 2006
    I think I will stick with Yoga and running!
  • edited September 2006
    I'll stick with karate and weapons training.
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited September 2006
    buddhafoot wrote:
    Yeah... but you and Nick have been resting out in the boondocks of France for the last two years creating reserves for ONE night of frolicking. Your co-workers have probably been doing this every night for the last two years.

-bf
    I'll have you know I have always been extremely energetic on the dancefloor....once my little pins get going, there's no stopping them....even if the top half craves a sit-down, the bottom half just won't give up!!

Unfortunately it was strictly staff only - no partners...but at least Nick (who was working his Security Officer night-shift) was spared the spectacle....

I thought I'd have to be seen to be believed...but my colleagues have produced short zaps of film off their 'phones,and it's not a pretty sight...I have hereby posted a notice in the company newsletter, that the next time I get up to dance, someone should land a blow with a well-aimed mallet, spark me out and leave me under the table for the duration....

Good grief..... it's just not dignified - !
  • SimonthepilgrimSimonthepilgrim Veteran
    edited September 2006
    I think we all have the right to demand sight of these video clips!
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited September 2006
    I'll second that one.
    edited September 2006
    Oh dear... I can just imagine you.

Something a little like "this", I'm sure...

-bf
    edited September 2006
    I have no idea how to download them, as they're all (safely!) filed in the company's database....

But BF's Photo basically tells you all you need to know. :D
  • edited September 2006
    Or maybe it's more like this:
    edited September 2006
    I don't recognise that one.... which may be a good thing, because whoever it is, whenever it is, where ever it is...

it's a lot better.....

I guarantee it......:cheer: :thumbsup:
  • edited September 2006
    It's Elaine from the tv sitcom "Seinfeld". Her dancing was so funny! I will try to find a video clip of it for you. You would die.

Georg on the show described it to Jerry as a "full body dry heave". LOL!
    edited September 2006
    Yep. That would cover it.

If anyone can tell me how exactly to down load the relevant video clips - I'll make sure I ignore them.....:lol:
  • edited September 2006
    buddhafoot wrote:
    Hmmm... seems a little too Brutal for me.

-bf

Try clicking articles in :
    - Spread the Insanity
    -On the Gunge
    -Den of the Little Lion: see- paradox of hope
    -Grinding Metal- has excellent pictures on "Perspective"

Accessible from the tool bar.

No Excercise other then the mind involved!!!

Bunch of skates!!