Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

My Happy Place

JimyoJimyo Explorer
edited August 2012 in Arts & Writings
I thought I'd share a photograph I took of a waterfall I'm lucky enough to live just a ten minute walk from. It's so beautiful and never fails to fill me with joy every time I visit it. I hope you like it!
165.JPG 258.9K
ownerof1000oddsockstaiyakiTelly03BeejZeroToshFullCircle

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    That is so beautiful, I'm tempted to build a life-size replica in my garden....!
  • JimyoJimyo Explorer
    Wow! One in your garden would be amazing. I wouldn't know where to start!
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    yeah... my garden is 10 feet by 5 feet...... a tiny patch - but I love a challenge....!
  • Beautiful falls

If your successful @Federica, I'd love to see a pic... I'm trying to draw up a small fountain/pond myself