Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Drafts

shanyinshanyin Novice YoginSault Ontario Veteran
edited September 2012 in NewBuddhist.com
Did we lose old drafts with the new format? It says older drafts and then it cuts out.

Comments

• shanyinshanyin Novice Yogin Sault Ontario Veteran
    Hopefully the moderator can get back to me and sort this out. (or just tell me if it's gone :P) If they are lost I may re-post, it was about an experience that happened to me quite some time ago but I feel it's important I have it to look back on, so I may do that on this thread or repost.
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited September 2012
    @shanyin, I'll ask @Lincoln to look in. Putting the "@" in front of the name (must be correctly spelled, precisely as the forum ID) 'pings' the person...
    shanyin
    Ping as in notify their account? And thank you for your time, I'll bookmark this thread for an update. Hopefully they're not lost.
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    Yes, notifies.
    I would add that Lincoln has a lot on his plate at the moment, but I'm sure he will look in, so yeah... bookmark it....
  • LincLinc Site owner Detroit Moderator
    Drafts shouldn't have been lost, no. Have you looked on that page directly? http://newbuddhist.com/drafts
    I simply found the thread in the categories, so problem solved. Just an FYI for you, when I click on 'see older drafts' or something like that it takes me to about 20 more older drafts and then there is no button for more drafts. At least that's what it's like on my end.

Thanks for your time.