Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Where is Federica?

edited June 2006 in General Banter
Her post does not say she is leaving France until June 23rd. Anyone know where she is and if she is ok??

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited June 2006
    I'm staying with Peter and Elise - Nick's father and Step-Mother....
    My life is packed up in numerous cardboard boxes, and I'm sleeping comfortably and peacefully in their caravan - !!
    I can't come on here as often as I'd like, as it's not my computer...But I'm hanging in there, and doing good...

I'm a lot harder to get rid of than this!!

Thanks for asking....

I'll always stay in touch!
    Be well, everyone!

Love as ever - me!
  • edited June 2006
    Hi Federica! :) Glad to hear you are doing well. How is Nick??

I miss you!

Lots of love,
    Kim
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited June 2006
    Nick is great, thanks - though we do miss each other - even having lived under each other's feet for the last six months, it's not fun being apart....You'd think we'd be glad of the breather - !!

But his initial preparatory essay went very well, it seems, and now he's swotting for his main exam, on monday 19th...Think of him and cross your fingers!!

Don't worry - we'll keep you all posted...

Keep smiling, everyone - I am!!

Hugs to all... Fede
  • edited June 2006
    As always...I will be thinking of you and Nick! :) Keep us posted.