Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

cellfood

angulimalaangulimala Veteran
edited June 2006 in General Banter
all,
i just joined a multi level marketing company that sell cellfood, i've checked the fda official site,the product is registered there,so i think this is a convincing product.may be this is the influence of buddhism teaching on me to question everything.if you ever use or still using this product, i want your comment,cause i want to hear second opinion.i really appreciate your comments,thank you

Comments

• buddhafootbuddhafoot Veteran
    edited June 2006
    Sorry, my friend.

I don't know what this is - nor do I usually participate (in any fashion) with anything that has to do with "multi level marketing".

I've seen too many people get involved with these things, get their friends and family involved with them - and someone always gets burned and ends up throwing a whole bunch of money down the drain.

So... I can't give you any advice or second opinions.

Sorry.

-bf
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited June 2006
    This was once termed 'Pyramid Selling' and certain methods and usages of this system have been declared illegal in the UK.....
  • SimonthepilgrimSimonthepilgrim Veteran
    edited June 2006
    federica wrote:
    This was once termed 'Pyramid Selling' and certain methods and usages of this system have been declared illegal in the UK.....

Just as likely to produce honest wealth as "Brooklyn Bridge Selling"!
  • buddhafootbuddhafoot Veteran
    edited June 2006
    federica wrote:

Same in the US...

But they keep finding new ways to put lipstick on the same old pig.

-bf
  • angulimalaangulimala Veteran
    edited June 2006
    thanks for your opinions,
    i'm no fan of mlm either,my friend paid for my registration fee,so i think i would try the product first.i heard that cell food in the usa is sold conventionally, not through mlm system. just like the other same products, they claim that cancer, diabetes,even aids patients could gain benefit from this product. here in indonesia, consumers are not as smart as developed country consumers, whatever comes from the usa or developed country is considered superior product.
    since i'm an acupuncturist, i want to suggest this product to my patients if it is really that good.but i should try it first to find out the truth.
    maybe someone here can tell me the official usa consumer protection department site so i can check cell food there.thanks for listening/reading my rambling
  • edited June 2006
    From what I understand each cell only takes in enough material to maintain itself for three seconds. The goal is not an instantaneous infussion of material to restore one's system, but a diet that provides the best materials over a prolonged period.
  • SimonthepilgrimSimonthepilgrim Veteran
    edited June 2006
    angulimala wrote:
    since i'm an acupuncturist, i want to suggest this product to my patients if it is really that good.but i should try it first to find out the truth.
    maybe someone here can tell me the official usa consumer protection department site so i can check cell food there.thanks for listening/reading my rambling

May I sound a cautionary note, Angulima? In my early days as a counsellor, I got into very serious trouble for having suggested that a client might like to try Bach's Flower Remedies. The referring psychiatrist wrote me a very stiff letter and complained to my ethics committee that I had 'prescribed' for his patient. He was quite right and I was admonished and fined. It certainly taught me not to approach the high-voltage electric fence with which registered medical practitioners surround their privileges!
  • edited June 2006
    Iawa wrote:
    From what I understand each cell only takes in enough material to maintain itself for three seconds. The goal is not an instantaneous infussion of material to restore one's system, but a diet that provides the best materials over a prolonged period.

Before anyone takes that kind of supplement they should have tests done by a doctor, before beginning, and at 2 and 6 to determine weather they have incuured any liver damage. Over saturating the system can be more damaging than low levels of vitamins and minerals.