Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Fires in Sedona

edited June 2006 in General Banter
Palzang I hope that you and yours are safe and secure. Saw that evacuations were the order of the day last night on the news.

Comments

• SimonthepilgrimSimonthepilgrim Veteran
    edited June 2006
    I had to find a news link:
    http://phoenix.bizjournals.com/phoenix/stories/2006/06/19/daily14.html

Prayer has the virtue of giving one the impression that one is doing something useful at such a distance. May the butterfly wings of my thoughts and actions bring the rains to put out the fires and save all that can be saved.
  • PalzangPalzang Veteran
    edited June 2006
    I'm not even in Sedona at the moment, I'm in Tulsa with another monk who has cancer and is getting treatment at CTCA. My home is not in the area of town that is threatened by the fire either. Our sangha is, however, doing a lot of practice at the stupa for the benefit of those that are threatened. According to the latest info I have, no homes have yet been lost to the flames, but some homes in Oak Creek Canyon are very close.

Palzang
  • edited June 2006
    Glad to hear all is well with you, all the same.