Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Book question: The Way of the Bodhisattva and The Nectar of Manjushiri's Speech

karastikarasti BreathingMinnesota Moderator
We are going to be reading this book for our book reading portion of Sangha meetings this winter. I already have it and read through it pretty frequently. I find different things useful at different times, but overall I think I have a good grasp on the material. My question is, our teacher all suggested that we could get "The Nectar of Manjushiri's Speech" (both books are translated by Padmakara Group. Does anyone know if the Nectar book is so good I should get it even if I understand the Way just fine? Will it add to my enjoyment and understanding, or is it just a "this is what this verse means" type of book that I can skip considering it's $22? Has anyone read the Nectar book? Thoughts on it?