Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

ZEE STORE

edited July 2006 in NewBuddhist.com
I think a splendid idea would be to use a different design in the store other than "Buddhists Don't Worship the Fat Guy"

just an idea tho, please don't burn me at the stake.

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited June 2006
    Come up with some suggestions....Brian isn't the type to relish lightly barbequed, skewered Craig 'a la Creole'......
  • edited June 2006
    yeah im more fat than meat, im more for seasoning dishes anyway, and i'll try to come up with something halfway clever.
  • edited July 2006
    id like to also see the same shirt design we already have with maybe an image if Sakyamuni Buddha in the mix somewhere
    or a shirt with the heart sutra written in calligraphy on the back...cant think of anything for the front.
  • BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    edited July 2006
    I would love to expand the line. You can see how i neglect the site alone, much less the store, however :( I'm afraid I'm not very sharp in the "life skills" department right now :-/

If anybody wants to design a shirt, please go ahead and if we can all agree that it's cool, I'll make it into a shirt and put it in the store :)
  • edited July 2006
    Slap me silly and call me happpy!!

I didn't even know there was on online store!
    I think I'll order a shirt, just because my wife thinks that the Buddha is worshipped.