Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Watching the wheels

tmottestmottes Veteran
edited November 2012 in Arts & Writings

I am guessing that some people here can relate to this song in the same way in which I do. :) I never took notice of this song until this morning: it has taken on a whole new meaning after studying buddhism.

Comments

• This might make me the worst person ever, but John Lennon just annoys the hell out of me :lol:
    vinlyn
  • Well when you talk about wheels.. I think of cycles.. cyclic existence and so forth.
  • Well when you talk about wheels.. I think of cycles.. cyclic existence and so forth.

That was my thought. I was thinking this is a buddhist practice of becoming aware of samsara and eventually leaving it.
  • vinlynvinlyn Colorado...for now Veteran
    RebeccaS said:

This might make me the worst person ever, but John Lennon just annoys the hell out of me :lol:

Me too. After all, it's just singing.

• vinlyn said:

RebeccaS said:

This might make me the worst person ever, but John Lennon just annoys the hell out of me :lol:

Me too. After all, it's just singing.

It was his songwriting that made him great.