Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

My Name is Earl - A Show for the Neurotic Buddhist

ajani_mgoajani_mgo Veteran
edited August 2006 in General Banter
Hey.. Anyone here saw this show before? It's really hilarious... I love it... It's about this guy called Earl trying to do a good deed for every bad deed he's ever done in life as a result of his belief in Karma along with his friend.. I always find a chance to laugh at myself even as I watch Earl with his antics... Haha.. It's really a great show for the neurotic Buddhist to laugh at himself!

Comments

• edited July 2006
    yes.. LOL
    funny show ..... my son introduced me to that
  • SabineSabine Veteran
    edited July 2006
    It's one of my favorite shows! Did you see the Y2K episode? :tonguec:
  • edited July 2006
    Great stuff.
  • ajani_mgoajani_mgo Veteran
    edited July 2006
    I just started watching it two weeks ago and I already can't stop! LOL.

My local TV network's just finished the one on Earl knocking down a bus stop and meeting this psychology professor whom he believes karma is taking it all out on...

Haha... It's a riot... I like his friend, simple-minded and naive but hey! He's cool!
  • Argon.AidArgon.Aid Veteran
    edited July 2006
    Great show of humour, believe me, I watch it only for humour.
    Only watched one episode where Earl was wondering how come his boss, who was a mean guy at work, have a ravishingly fantastic wife, a big house and a great career. It set him thinking "What happened to karma? How come he's being rewarded?"
    Well, with a simple punch, he sent the guys life into chaos.
    LOL, thats the only episode i watch, mind you, I have a strict bedtime (10 pm to be exact)
    For good old hunour, i reccomend "WHOSE LINE IS IT ANYWAY?"! A lil' offensive but its got a lot of humour in it.
    And yes, I AM BACK!!

-RaDmaTist
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited July 2006
    Finally! It's good to see you, Argon.
    edited August 2006
    Haha, thanks! Been along time since I came here (Thanks to Ajani who convinced me to come back).
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited August 2006
    Well then, thanks Ajani and welcome back, Argon! :)
  • SimonthepilgrimSimonthepilgrim Veteran
    edited August 2006
    Good to have you back, Ar: a rare gas indeed!
  • edited August 2006
    Welcome back Argon.
  • SabineSabine Veteran
    edited August 2006
    Good to have you back, Ar: a rare gas indeed!
    Ohhhhh, don't do that to me - I just finished Chemistry :eek: *groan*
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited August 2006
    Ohhhh!! That's why my spell check program didn't alert me...
  • ajani_mgoajani_mgo Veteran
    edited August 2006
    LOL... Well I wasn't much of a convincer, but all I did was to exonerate the "greatness" of this forum to him once again (hey did we not always have that?)..
    edited August 2006
    LOL... Well I wasn't much of a convincer, but all I did was to exonerate the "greatness" of this forum to him once again (hey did we not always have that?)..
    From a close friend: Ajani

My,my..gettin a lil' cocky there..haha..kidding..Anyway, an unlikely place to make a comeback but thanks for the welcome everyone! =D

-RaDmaTist