Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Only one God created this entire Universe!!

edited August 2006 in Faith & Religion
Only one God created this entire Universe!!

Hindus say that Brahman is the creator, Muslims say
That Allah is creator, Christians say that the creator is
Jehovah, all say that the creation is this entire world.
If Hindus say that Brahman created India, and if
Muslims say that Allah created Arabian countries and
If Christians say that Jehovah created the western countries,
The problem is solved, there can be three Gods together,
Who have created the three parts of the earth separately.

But this is not so, each religion says that their God only
Created the entire world, unfortunately there is one world!
One world only! Come on, all of you sit together here
And give me the final conclusion after debate, otherwise,
The scientists are laughing on all of you! Shame to all!

They criticize that these religions do not have even
The basic logic, which is the fundamental common sense.
Because of you, the greatest God is also mocked by them
They say that the religions are rigid conservatisms!
Even a small boy is putting this question to all of you.

Stop all your discourses and first answer this question.
If you want to say that God created the entire world,
You have to accept that there is one God only always
And that His names are all the above three names.

We see in the world a single person having three names.
If there is one God, He only created this entire world.
All the human beings are invariably His children only.
No Father is partial to a single child and therefore
He must have preached the same knowledge to all
In different languages and in different methodologies
To different levels, this is Universal Spirituality.

At the Lotus Feet of His Holiness Sri Dattaswami

Anil Antony

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited August 2006
    I'm afraid I have taken the unusual step of banning this member almost immediately. He is unfortunately well known on several fora, and has the reputation of flooding boards with extremely long posts.... most of which, believe me, you don't want to read......They get very much worse in tone and content.....I was wondering when he'd find us.
  • MagwangMagwang Veteran
    edited August 2006
    I was able to read some of his posts before you deleted them. It seemed like more lecturing, not discussion or questions.

Thanks Fede.
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited August 2006
    Yes, the guy never ever enters into any form of discussion, but in response to the posts or contributions from others, just pastes endless passages of mindnumbing diatribe....It wouldn't be so bad if he actually engaged in some form of discussion, but he just goes on and on, and just chooses to ignore posts.....:wtf: :rolleyes:
  • questZENerquestZENer Veteran
    edited August 2006
    Thanks, Federica! In the short time I've been lurking around this board, I'm impressed at how much work you and Brian do. It really takes a lot of monitoring. Plus, on top of that, you monitor other pages to see who is around there, too? Wow. Kudos to you both. I'm amzed. Thanks for your hard work for keeping this virtual community together, on track, and running.

Have a great day. Peace!
    edited August 2006
    Thank you. It's comments like that that keep me focussed, and make the 'job' worthwhile. I jus' keep doin'my best..... :)
  • edited August 2006
    LOL...only one post, and he's already banned. Thanks for watching out for us, fede!! We love you!
  • SimonthepilgrimSimonthepilgrim Veteran
    edited August 2006
    *Gassho* dear Fede
  • ajani_mgoajani_mgo Veteran
    edited August 2006
    Gosh.. How could he get in? He represents the other type of people who shouldn't be tolerated here out of the atta kind... That basic question should have been on some apologists' forum, not here, it doesn't require alot of headwork to do, and well, it's a little insensitive. Three Gods? He might've been playing Black and White a little too long!
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited August 2006
    Thanks, Fede! You're really on your toes, girl!
    edited August 2006
    ajani_mgo wrote:
    Gosh.. How could he get in? He represents the other type of people who shouldn't be tolerated here....

Well, that's a moot point, ajani..... Everybody is welcome to 'get in here'... because we are a friendly, welcoming and accommodating bunch of laid-back people.. I don't enjoy coming in as a big "I am" and hopefully cannot be accused of doing so, but on these rare occasions, I am charged with the responsibility of making decisions of this nature.... All and sundry are welcome to come in and integrate and participate....

...And 'Tolerance' is a funny word.... it implies a certain amount of judgement, because it denotes a willingness to "put up with something".....This is, then, where we have to examine our own prejudices.....My personal opinion is that judgement is nevercompletely impartial, but can be weighed by a prejudice, be it intentional, conscious or unconscious.....'Acceptance' is a better term, rather than 'tolerance'.
    I didn't ban this guy to necessarily censor him and his views, I took the decision to ban him for the reasons I gave above.:)
  • edited August 2006
    YogaMama wrote:
    LOL...only one post, and he's already banned. Thanks for watching out for us, fede!! We love you!

There were at least five posts that I saw yesterday (although I didn't actually count them, and I saw the same posts on another forum so I might be wrong). I almost PM'd fede to ask about, but the next time I checked, she'd already dealt with it.
  • edited August 2006
    I appreciated Yogamama’s quote of the Dalai Lama. :O) Yes, kindness is my religion, also. It is a very demanding practice, too! I have to work on it all the time.

Federica’s stance reminds me of something Thomas Merton once wrote … “He who does not take a stand is a coward.” (paraphrased, I think)

When I look at such posts as Anil’s, I become aware of the stage of consciousness of that person. Within particular stages, such as Concrete Operations, there is no possibility of resolution. The individual must self-evolve beyond there need for a concrete reality of egoistic propensities.