Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Where is Buddhafoot?

edited August 2006 in General Banter
I miss our little jokester. Anyone know where he has been?

Comments

• BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited August 2006
    Probably off sharpening his rapier wit...
  • buddhafootbuddhafoot Veteran
    edited August 2006
    Hi punkins :)

Trolling for chicks and sexual gratification on the boards was getting a little slow out here - so I've been out at the bars. I love hitting on Christians - because they can do what they want and just turn around and get forgiven the next Sunday. It's been mad CRAZY, my biotches!!!

Actually - I've had some very full weekends of running around all over the Pacific Northwest - which reminds me - I never posted any pictures from trips! I should do that.

Plus, summer vacation with my son is done on a "two week on - two week off" thing. So, I've been taking off all the time he is with me from work. I do go in from 4:00 till 8:00 in the mornings just to stay on top of things - but then we get to hang out together the whole day.

Yesterday, we just picked up some stuff we glazed at a 'paint it yourself" pottery place. He made me a nice coffee cup from which I'm sipping cinnamon/hazelnut coffee from.
    Today, and keep this under yer hats, my girlfriend wants my son and I to meet her for lunch and then have me check out her office so I can decorate it. Can you believe that!?!?! A chick asking a guy to decorate!?!?!

I'll have to make sure I put on some clean panties I'm feeling so girlie today!

-bf
  • edited August 2006
    How fun to hang out with your son while he is off from school. You'll have to take a picture of the mug he made for you and post it.

Can't wait to see pictures from your trips and pictures of you in your girlie panties.

It's good to have you back. :)
  • BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    edited August 2006
    YogaMama wrote:
    Can't wait to see ... pictures of you in your girlie panties.

:crazy: this is NOT what I intended when I started this site :scratch::lol:
  • edited August 2006
    yea, really, Buddhafoot. Sheesh.
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited August 2006
    Yoga,

I LOVE your new avatar! You are both so beautiful, you look like sunshine!

Thanks for checking in, BF. I'm a little intrigued by the fact that your girlfriend wants you to decorate her office. You must be good at it. I love interior decorating and design. It's 3D art. So fun.

Brian,

LMAO!!
  • edited August 2006
    Thank you, Brigid. :)
  • edited August 2006
    Hey, If you guys are into decorating could someone please help me pick paint colors for my house.........bedroom.......living room kitchen etc..... I have been trying for months.
    It got so bad I cried on Sunday.........Picking paint shouldn't be this hard.......But it is

sorry .........kind of got off subject....
    edited August 2006
    Hey, If you guys are into decorating could someone please help me pick paint colors for my house.........bedroom.......living room kitchen etc..... I have been trying for months.
    It got so bad I cried on Sunday.........Picking paint shouldn't be this hard.......But it is

sorry .........kind of got off subject....

Hey...c'mon now...

It's paint.

If you don't like it - just paint over it! I finally got my girlfriend to agree to keepin' her yap shut until she saw what I had painted. She knew if she didn't like it - we'd just paint again.

She's diggin' it now.

Go for a couple of bold colors on a couple of walls. Adds a nice break to the monotony of the on-going color!

-bf
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited August 2006
    OMG, I love choosing paint colours!! It's my favourite thing! PM me!! I have millions of ideas. I pore over paint programs online and can give you some great websites where you can interact virtually and see rooms with different colours on the walls and stuff. I agree with BF. Bold colours, especially red, will make a huge difference. I know how to coordinate with floor coverings and upholstery and I know the rules about painting trim etc.
    We'll have tons of fun, Deb, I promise. Don't worry. I once wanted to be an interior designer and it's still one of my favourite things in the whole world.
  • edited August 2006
    BF & Brigid.................like how bold?

I'm starting with my bedroom and my husband loves grey.....keep this in mind.

go to myspace on my page.....1st friend is John.......(my husband) look at his pics. there is a pic of a hardwood floor.......that is our bedroom floor.

Probably should go to PMing .........
    edited August 2006
    BF & Brigid.................like how bold?

I'm starting with my bedroom and my husband loves grey.....keep this in mind.

go to myspace on my page.....1st friend is John.......(my husband) look at his pics. there is a pic of a hardwood floor.......that is our bedroom floor.

Probably should go to PMing .........

Hmm...I couldn't really see a room that looked grey and also looked like a bedroom.

Grey seems to me to be a relatively "cool" color - depending on the base - is the base of the grey "red" or have red overtones? Or is the base of it blue? Which would be cooler.

No matter what - I would tend to go with a sage green at the least. with a grey, you could go with any type of a warm red. If red is too much, you could go with a warm yellow - or something in between yellow and red... terra cotta possibly? I'm just thinking this because of the wood that you have in there and the overtones seem to be warm. You have to blend with what is there - otherwise you wake up thinking you're inside of Mr. Dali's head.

Just my $0.02...

-bf
    edited August 2006
    I'm posting this here because I don't know if inthedharma will be able to get it via that piece of crap known as Hotmail.

I tried to get an eggplant color, incorporate a gray and add something like terracotta (spelling? I'm too lazy to look up the correct spelling) to the mix.

I've popped it on here so she could see it in case hotmail fails. Hey!, maybe they should call it Hotfail!

Anyway D - let me know what you think about these colors. I stated in my email that you could go with something more of a mustard color (more on the yellow side) to tie in some of that woodwork.

-bf
  • edited August 2006
    Thanks BF I do have another e-mail address you can send to......don't use it much so I always for get about it..........i can PM it to you.
    edited August 2006
    Here is another option - although I find that I don't like the yellow color (more of a complimentary color than the terracotta) as much as the first example. You might go for more of a dusty tan, but I don't think you would have as much contrast.

Although, like you've mentioned - wall accessories or items you decorate the room with will tie things together.

-bf
  • edited August 2006
    I agree.........I love the terracotta with it.........