Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Structured Audio Suttas and Dharma

Does anybody know of a website that allows a download of audio dharma and suttas that also works in a structured way. I have found some sites but they can have 10,000 audio files which is a bit daunting to a beginner.

I have no real access to a sangha and I thought that audio versions would also come in handy when I can't switch into a meditative mode.

Comments

• fivebellsfivebells Veteran
    edited April 2013
    I have been working through the talks listed at the end of each chapter in With Each & Every Breath: A GUIDE TO MEDITATION. They are usefully structured, and the chapter they go with provides more info. I think they would be a good series for a beginner to go through. It depends on the length of the series you're looking for, though. I would estimate there are about 100 15 minute talks in there. Let us know if you're looking for something shorter.
    FairyFellerTosh
  • fivebells said:

I have been working through the talks listed at the end of each chapter in With Each & Every Breath: A GUIDE TO MEDITATION. They are usefully structured, and the chapter they go with provides more info. I think they would be a good series for a beginner to go through. It depends on the length of the series you're looking for, though. I would estimate there are about 100 15 minute talks in there. Let us know if you're looking for something shorter.

That looks very good, thank you very much.