Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Another video of mine, buddhism 101: 4 noble truths, 8 fold path and more

edited May 2013 in Arts & Writings
Thank you all for watching my other video or if you went to youtube to view my channel. For those interested to see what else I have shared please check it out. As I have mentioned before all my videos will be on buddhist topics or close related to such topics. Please subscribe if you want. Thank you again. Heres the link. http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRXwB2kR6tQmixnBkfVIk6w

And this video is a very short overview on some of the essential teachings. Im just a lay person like most of you so I don't claim to be an expert on buddhism. Ive been practicing and studying for about 6 or 7 years and am always learning more. There is a ton of info out there much better described than what I have stated so please feel free to look into other sources. Thank you for your time ^_^

Comments

• John_SpencerJohn_Spencer Veteran
    edited May 2013
    Good work @kashi. You speak with real emotion on the subject. It would be even better if I could see your eyes though - take the shades off for the next video.

Namaste :)
  • Thanks for your comments friend
  • Im just sort of curious why this was put in arts and writing and not buddhism for beginners? I was trying to approach beginners..unless it did not seem that way?