Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Bye for now...

edited September 2006 in General Banter
Leaving at 6am for an 800 mile drive back to MA. Won't be online for a day or two so I will talk to you all soon, or rather ask questions of you all soon, hehe!:)

Comments

• edited September 2006
    tehe.. have a good one lfa
    maybe some thoughts to share when you get back?
  • edited September 2006
    Have a safe trip.......I remember when we moved to MA from MO and then back again.
    Two memorable trips......lol 2 little kids, 3 large dogs, a rider truck and a van. Toooo
    much fun.........

Safe travels...........
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited September 2006
    Drive safely and mindfully, LFA, and have an awesome road trip! You'll be home soon!!!
  • edited September 2006
    Well the trip was ok, had a couple little problems. Took a wrong turn in VA and lost an hour on that one. :banghead:

Tried to take the lower level on the George Washington Bridge in NY and got yelled at by a police officer.:hair:

A few bits of traffic but 18 hours later we got home. I'm a bit burnt out but it is oh so nice to be back on Cape Cod!!!:D :D:D
  • buddhafootbuddhafoot Veteran
    edited September 2006
    Good to have you back.

What's a trip without a couple of wrong turns? Opportunity for Experience is what I call them!

-bf
  • edited September 2006
    Glad your trip went well for the most part........

I didn't realize you were from Cape Cod when you said you were moving back to MA.

What part of Cape Cod will you be living? We lived in Centerville for four years.
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited September 2006
    LFA,

So happy for you that you're back home safe and sound!! And I totally agree with BF. lol!!
  • edited September 2006
    Glad your trip went well for the most part........

I didn't realize you were from Cape Cod when you said you were moving back to MA.

What part of Cape Cod will you be living? We lived in Centerville for four years.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes on the trip going well.

inthedharma: Temporarily we are in West Dennis. We are looking for a place while staying at my wife's parents, yay! We are looking at a place in West Yarmouth on Saturday. We drove by it today and it's really nice, on the water!!! Where abouts in Centerville were you? Did you like it here? I was born and raised here except for my brief stint in the south and living in Boulder, CO when I was 19.
  • edited September 2006
    Yes, we did like it there but because we were not from there we were not excepted by all.
    We were considered inlanders. lol Since you were born and raised there you will not have that problem. Most ppl were very nice. A little faster pace than we wanted to live.
    The cost of living there is very high compared to MO and as you moved back there to be closer to family and home, we moved back here to raise our kids closer to family.

We liked Centerville, it worked well for us. My husband is a carpenter so he was centrally located there for work and I worked at the hospital in Hyannis so it was just a few miles away. We lived on Ames Way if you know where that is.......

We knew ppl who lived in West Dennis and had good friends who lived in Yarmouth. Cape is a terrific place if you don't mind all the tourists. I recommend to all our friends to vacation there.

If you can get a house in West Yarmouth on the water........how cool would that be......Hope it works out!

We have not been there in several years so I don't know how much it has changed but one of my favorite villages was Osterville. My husbands parents lived there for a time before they moved to NC.

Hope all works well for you..............enjoy the beach for me too.......lol