Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Plushie Toy Wisdom!! ^_^

OK...I was inspired by @SillyPutty to show my random silliness by making this video. Mostly dedicated to her, but wanted to share with all of you...Yes I did all the voices myself love it or hate it LOL
SillyPuttyMigyur

Comments

• Poor Luna and PC! :( But a valuable lesson about anger and attachment to learn nonetheless! I'm going to be saying, "don't touch my eggs!" all day now. :lol: I can see you had a lot of fun making the video! Maybe you should start some sort of "Buddhism for Children" YouTube channel and teach via puppetry! :)
    kashi
  • For those of you wondering, the angry birds launch themselves from a slingshot at pigs who have stolen the birds eggs, and they blow up afterwards...I dont have an angry bird plushie, so anyways...yep
  • Only 2 people liked this? lol...its cool.. I made myself laugh so its all good