Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

What does your avatar symbolise?

2»

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    Perhaps you should have just told us - as the thread topic requested - instead of asking a silly question....

Okay?

We done here?
  • DakiniDakini Veteran
    What happened to kashi? I must have missed something.
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    Moderator Note:

Questions concerning other members are best put to a Moderator privately.
    It saves ignorant banter and going off topic.
  • NevermindNevermind Bitter & Hateful Veteran
    federica said:

Perhaps you should have just told us - as the thread topic requested - instead of asking a silly question....

Okay?

We done here?

No, you asked what my avatar symbolized and I haven't answered yet. It symbolizes that it takes two hands to make a heart. TWO hands, ya get it?
  • Nevermind said:

No, you asked what my avatar symbolized and I haven't answered yet. It symbolizes that it takes two hands to make a heart. TWO hands, ya get it?

If you hold one hand like a fist, it looks like a real heart inside your chest cavity. :coffee:
  • NevermindNevermind Bitter & Hateful Veteran
    No, look at the picture. It's TWO hands put together in the shape of a heart.
  • Mine's the Three Jewels to symbolize my going for refuge. Also I'm thinking of having it as a tattoo and I'm a Triratna Buddhist. So, three in one. KAPOW!
    SillyPutty