Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Yay! Finally going to a center!

edited September 2006 in General Banter
Some sunday soon I am going to check out the Sakya Center in Boston. I need to get a second car first. I am very excited about this!!! Wish me luck! hehe

OH I do have a question like usual for you all though. Is there a proper way I should dress when attending a center for the first time?

Comments

• MagwangMagwang Veteran
    edited September 2006
    ::

Just dress plainly if you plan to sit with others - no bright or distracting Hawaiian shirts.

• edited September 2006
    Magwang wrote:

Just dress plainly if you plan to sit with others - no bright or distracting Hawaiian shirts.

thanks for the tip! I don't own any hawaiian shirts so I'm in the clear on that one, hehe!
  • edited September 2006
    beano.jpg
  • edited September 2006
    beano.jpg

so you're saying lay off the chili right? lol
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited September 2006
    LOL!!!

How wonderful, LFA!!! I hope you have a tremendous time. (That's my new word, "tremendous". Good, eh?)
  • edited September 2006
    How about "splendiferous"? It's one of my favorites. And it really is a word, despite its appearance.

So I hope that your experience is a splendiferous one!