Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Aura's

edited September 2006 in Buddhism Today
when i am fully calm, and have meditated..

its like i can feel things a lot deeper, from the tree's to the wind, and ppl passing by.

I feel though as if i can read ppl, look into their eyes and tell what they are feeling.. see their body language.. like an aura..

obviously they don't glow bright green and then i look at a colour chart and say "By jove, he's a bit grouchy" But nethertheless i can't help shake the feeling that its like another plane of thought.

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited September 2006
    Celebrin wrote:
    ....obviously they don't glow bright green and then i look at a colour chart and say "By jove, he's a bit grouchy"...

LMAO!!

But I know what you mean......

After meditation (and I don't do it often enough...) Sensations and perceptions are hightened.... The secret, I would say, amongst other things, is to retain that heightened awareness for as long as possible (not to say 'permanently', because, semantically speaking, nothing is....)
  • edited September 2006
    yea.. for me it rarely lasts tooo long, i can only max meditation out to about 30 mins.. before my back starts to give me extreme discomfort that i can't shut out.

stilll though it helps me get through the day easier, even half an hour does some good. I meditated and realised my senses were heightened. When i watched a tv show.. the start had those split second frames on that flash continuosly and are hard to pick up.. but i could see each one. Not to mention my driving skills are better when ive meditated..

might help me pass my test.. *fingers crossed*
  • PalzangPalzang Veteran
    edited September 2006
    You should come to Sedona and get a picture of your aura!

Palzang