Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

New site design...

edited September 2006 in General Banter
...on my personal website. I also switched servers cause geocities was giving me issues. Your comments are welcome, please drop by and give me your honest opinion http://buddhistpath.trap17.net

Comments

• not1not2not1not2 Veteran
    edited September 2006
    Looks pretty nice to me. :thumbsup:

Nice to see something of your personal journey to the Dharma.

_/\_
    metta
  • PalzangPalzang Veteran
    edited September 2006
    Hey, LFA, I see on your website you attended a lecture by Rev. Kusala. I met him at the Western Buddhist Ordained Conference last fall at Shasta Abbey. Really liked him.

Palzang
  • edited September 2006
    Palzang - I wish I had attended a lecture of his, it says on the site I listen to his lectures on my IPOD. I'll have to make sure it's worded the right way so people don't think I have been fibbing about it. Thanks for the comments everyone who signed the guestbook and not1not2!
  • not1not2not1not2 Veteran
    edited September 2006
    Palzang - I wish I had attended a lecture of his, it says on the site I listen to his lectures on my IPOD. I'll have to make sure it's worded the right way so people don't think I have been fibbing about it. Thanks for the comments everyone who signed the guestbook and not1not2!

There's a guestbook? Guess I wasn't as thorough as I thought. lol

_/\_
    metta
  • edited September 2006
    yeah it's hidden on the bottom of each page... guess I should have made it more obvious...