Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Whoah I just dig this picture up...

edited October 2006 in General Banter
...since I've been staying at my in-laws and using their pc I looked in the photo folder and found that my mother in law had a photo of my wife and I from our wedding. It was only 3 years ago but we both seem so different in this photo. I grew my hair out for the wedding, but have always shaved it. It's weird to see myself with hair again.... And yes, we had been toasting way to many times that evening and were ready to get going for our honeymoon... too much champagne....

1245589842_l.jpg

Comments

• buddhafootbuddhafoot Veteran
    edited October 2006
    I saw this image on your myspace page.

It's kind of funny - although very youthful looking, you have a weariness in your eyes that speaks something akin to many years of weariness.

I'm sure you were bright-eyed and bushy-tailed within a couple of days.

-bf
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited October 2006
    Dare I ask...Who was holding who up....? :grin:
  • edited October 2006
    BF - i hate to say it but I've kinda always got that "weary" look. :)

Fede - it's a combination lean. It's like taking two playing cards and leaning them on eachother to make a foundation for a card house or somethign. Take away either card and the other falls, hehe!
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited October 2006
    Oh yeh....I gotcha.... Kinda like "They shoot horses, don't they?" but much happier circumstances.... Kewel...!!
  • edited October 2006
    That's really cute! I love how in the picture, you definitely do look like you are holding each other up!